Basically, any time you see random "testimonials" left around the internet in comments sections with some supposed "client" giving their story and telling everybody how wonderful such and such a spellcaster is, you should be skeptical. It's easy to google a bit of the "story" of how so and so saved their relationship so you can see how many other comments turn up all over the net. Why would one client post dozens of testimonials in random spots all over the web? It doesn't pass the common sense test - it's advertising, and deceptive advertising at that.
Recent ad spam in my comments section:
Subject: A REAL SPELL CASTER
Thanks to Dr.Zabaza for bringing back my lover, my lover left me for my best friend until i saw Dr.Zabaza that help me bring him back to me. if you are in any kind of problem please contact Dr.Zabaza on his email address on zabazalogan@ [popular domain starting with y] or call Dr.Zabaza on his personal phone number on [redacted but I'll send it to you if you want it for your fraud files] for any help.
Keyla, posting from IP address 18.104.22.168 in New York, though she claims to be from Chicago here
DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CRAP. There is no Dr. Zabaza, there is no Keyla, and there are no spells.
There's also no Emily from Cuba who was cured of HIV by Dr. Zabaza, nor a Karro who got her ex back, not even if she spells it Kara, nor a Koek who got her ex back, nor a Kane who got his ex back, nor Payson or Bawani from Cuba who got her ex back, nor a Sera from Malaysia, or the Netherlands, who got her ex back... and fancy that, I am just *shocked* that earlier in October, Dr. Zabaza was going by the name Prince Obasele and using an email address at anointedland@ [popular domain starting with g and ending with mail], I tell you. Even more shocked that the name behind this crap was Dr. Hama earlier this year.
And while we're at it, none of these other d*bags exist either.
ETA: Wow, another one in a different comment thread, advertising Priest Omigodo at templeofsolution [at popular email service starting with G], from Mrs. Johnson at IP address 22.214.171.124. Also advertised here and two dozen other places.
Life's too short for me to spearhead a crusade tracking down scam artists. There are too many and a new one crops up every hour, I'm sure. But these guys listed here are extra special scam artist dirtbags. This is a running list of scam/spam artists who havevolunteered to be identified as such by posting spam comments in my blog (!!), pretending to be satisfied customers, with IP addresses:
- Angulu, Professor. See Angulu Temple.
- Angulu Temple. "Dora" from IP address 126.96.36.199 [same IP address as Anonymous advertising "Priestess Shadi" only this time with a totally different story, different name of different ex and different time frame for the ex returning] now advertising for Angulu Temple or Professor Angulu at professorangulu@ popular email account starting with y. This should assure even those prone to giving much benefit of the doubt that all these scam artists are the same group of people working under multiple false identities and posting all over the web pretending to be satisfied clients.
- Anointed Land. See Dr. Zabaza and Prince Obasele.
- Atila, Dr. at Atila Healing Home Advertised by Sandra Luis from Canada, IP 188.8.131.52, who signed in with this facebook profile on July 8th, 2014. Contact info given as atilahealinghome at y...
- Great Odudu Spell Home. See Odudu.
- Hama, Dr. who has the same phone number as Dr. Zabaza here: 2348182620374.
- Hindu Spell. See Ishvara Temple.
- Ikuku, Dr. at ikukutempleofsolution@[g].com or cell number +2348034458597, pretending to be Angela Smith at IP address 184.108.40.206. Here is virtually the exact same story but this time from someone pretending to be Kritizia. And Anita and Kristiana. And here's the same phone number but this time belonging to a Dr. Osifo, at addy houseofgreatspellcaster@[g], pretending to be Fred Donald from Canada even though he logs in as being from Houston. See also Priest Omigodo for the same email address. Feb 2013.
- Ikuku Temple of Solution. See Ikuku.
- Ishvara Temple or something like that, at ishvaratemple@[y].com, one IP address 220.127.116.11. This dirtbag is the lowest of the low, pretending to be a person with heart trouble who was healed by a psychic. There's a special place in hell for you scumbags. Here's the report from Project Honeypot identifying the address as originating in Nigeria, and dazzlepod locates it in Lagos, Nigeria. Here's the same IP address running a romance scam. Here's the same email address pretending to be Muna being a scumbag claiming to be Hindu Spell who can return lovers in 24 hours, *and* pretending to be Anita extolling the virtues of a priest from Ishvara Temple. And here is "Lilian" and here is "Tessy" advertising for a Dr. Ishvara.
- Iyama, Dr. or Iyama Temple. IP 18.104.22.168 posing as Francis from the UK; contact info given as Iyamatemple at g or 2348035166398.
- Land of Solution. See Odumdu.
- Meruja Owo. See Owo.
- Obasele, Prince at anointedland. See Zabaza.
- Odudu, Dr. aka Great Odudu, posing Susanne from Florida at IP address 22.214.171.124 in my blog and as Nancy White from Australia or the UK or Nancy Smith from "" at the same URL, because evidently he forgot he had already hit that page with a different name, at phone +2348159365994 here. Emails include dr.greatoduduspellhome@[g]. See here for some info somebody else took the time to dig up, including calling supposedly from Italy out, finding laptops for sale by James Momodu and Mr Momodu Ibrahim listing that same phone number, and revealing the IP location as Nigeria. See here for the same name but different emails and IP phone +2348051913076 and +12658765390. And see here for an ad for auditions for actors with the same phone.
- Odumdu, Dr. IP address 126.96.36.199, phone 2347053319835, at landofsolution@[g address]. Note the similarity to Dr. Ikuku at templeofsolution and the location of -- where else? -- Nigeria. Here is a comment advertising Dr. Odumdu with the email landofsolution@[g]. I have more incoming spam from him/his people right here in my spam folder, from "Jennifer Williams from the USA" at IP address 188.8.131.52 (which appears to be a hijacked or new IP address as of Nov 2013). And this site reveals another IP address of 184.108.40.206.
- Ogudugu, Dr. Garbage left by"Erica" from IP 220.127.116.11; info greatogudugu@g, phone 234806642153
- Okadibo, Dr. IP addresses including 18.104.22.168 [click link to see Project Honeypot info on spam coming from this IP, and location of Nigeria] and 22.214.171.124, selling some BS reconciliation story with an email addy of okadibospiritualtemple at [g].com.
- Okadibo Spiritual Temple. See Okadibo.
- Oku Temple. Pretending to be Santo Westley at IP Address 126.96.36.199
- Omigodo, Priest at templeofsolution. Pretending to be Mrs. Johnson at IP address 188.8.131.52 (see above in blog entry). Here's a post giving a phone number of 2348079367204. See also Dr. Ikuku entry below for same email address, diff. name.
- Osifo, Dr. See Dr. Ikuku.
- Osobo, Dr. at osobaspelltemple @ y... Pretending to be Maria Anderson at IP 184.108.40.206
- Osobo Spell Temple. See Osobo.
- Owo, Meruja, or Meruja Owo pretending to be Janet or Jannet Watson (or Madeson) or Gregory Mitche at merujaowo101 at live.com and dorispinto101 at yahoo.com. One IP address: 220.127.116.11. For the original saga demonstrating the tip of the iceberg on how much spam advertising this one has done, go to the following: for shits and giggles, I have approved a comment that "Meruja Owo" left in response to my blog post pointing out the spam, for which I am called an animal :-) For a list of email addresses and usernames associated with this IP, see here.
- Ronaldo, Dr. Left a message pretending to be Lace Diva from Toronto, recommending you call Dr. Ronaldo at 2348110038610 . Email address is -- predictably -- ronaldospelltemple at gmail. Also pretending to be Barrack Duke from the UK at IP 18.104.22.168, same phone.
- Ronaldo Spell Temple. See Ronaldo.
- Shadi, Priestess. Anonymous from IP address 22.214.171.124 advertising the same fake spellcaster. Anonymous from IP address 126.96.36.199 advertising the same. Anonymous from 188.8.131.52. See Shadi Spell.
- Shadi Spell. Anonymous from IP address 184.108.40.206 advertising "Shadi spell" and "Priestess Shadi" at priestessshadi@ popular email account starting with g. See here for a dozen email addresses and usernames using this IP, which means it could be a public computer or a hijacked IP, but that ought to be a warning sign too. See Priestess Shadi.
- Temple of Solution. See Omigodo.
- Voodoo Psychics or Voodoo Spell Cast, pretending to be an anonymous client in a nearly incomprehensible situation written in very bad English involving Stanley, Michelle, Lilian, and an Indian psychic from Delhi. One IP address: 220.127.116.11. Geographic location: Nigeria. Associated with: mail server and dictionary attacker, acc. to Project Honey Pot. More advertising here and here and here and here with the red-flag of 100% guarantees, and the IP address turns up here (Nigeria again). Email: voodoospellcast at yahoo.com. Here's the webpage, which won't be around for long because they never are, on which the creator can't even decide if the supposed spellcaster is male or female: "Her love spells are ranked 1st in the world," "Thousands of people are trying to receive his exclusive spells," "His press release for best spell caster of the year and acceptance of two consecutive years back to back," "Find the specific help that you are looking for from Voodoo Psychics himself." If you need to know why this raises at least four red flags, go to my blog posts on avoiding scam artists here.
- Voodoo Spell Cast. See Voodoo Psychics.
- Zabaza, Dr. at zabazalogan. Pretending to be Emily from Cuba, and Karro, and Kara, and Koek, and Kane, and Payson, and Bawani, and Sera. Also pretending to be Keyla at IP address 18.104.22.168. Has the same phone number as Dr. Hama here, and the number 2348182620374 here.
I have researched these guys and seen plenty, but it's only the tip of the iceberg. See some reader comments from scam victims at the mirror site blog here. if you want to see the extent of the spamming and deception and bullshit, go to the original post. I do not have direct contact with former clients of theirs in every case, but I can testify in each case to unethical and dishonest advertising practices, as well as statements of historical or factual inaccuracy that do not do very much for their reputations as legitimate workers.